With the most reliable active infrared sensor on the market : up to 10 minutes of presence
- A sturdy, high-performance sensor offering a presence curtain for different types of automatic doors (sliding, prismatic, etc).
- Safe opening : perfect monitoring of lateral fixed leaves of sliding doors (flat or prismatic).
- Safe closure : optimum monitoring of the area of passage (up to 2 metres wide)
Microhead One & Two
- One card for wide safety field (4 beams in row = 400mm*)
- Low dead zone (typ. 15cm*)
Intuitive and quick installation
- Sensor configuration in one push (Plug – Push – Go)
- DIP-switch for adjustments in specific cases
- Only one cable to the door controller to secure both sides of a swing door (no other accessories required)
- Extendible safety field through easy connection of additional cards
- Each card can be used as a MASTER or add-on card (SLAVE) with automatic function recognition
- Modular design (separate components are available)
- Adapts itself to all environments
- Mounting height up to 3.5m
- Monitoring according to EN13849-1/EN954-1
Active infrared presence sensing system
High performance safety sensor placed on the top of the door leaf, for perfect safety for individuals and goods, at any time, whatever the door's position.
Infrared barrier composed by an emitter and a receiver in cylindrical heads
The small-sized infrared beams that can be discreetly fitted into the profiles of single or double doors and which can also be used for specific applications (railways, security entrances, etc.).
Case StudyView all
We have dealt with Door System Installations Ltd since 2002, during which time they have provided our business with excellent support in the areas of shop front manufacture and installation in the commercial and industrial market place. They have the resource to react speedily with our ever increasing demands both on emergency call outs and unscheduled installation turnround.
I can confidently recommend Door System Installations Ltd as a solid and reliable supplier, and experts in their field.Chris Hulme Ops Manager MG Access Ltd